'Modern' Disney Must Stop Harming Our Children
.
2008-10-20 09:30:51 UTC
Disney and the Jews: Eisner and His Kind Must Stop Harming Our
Children
by William L. Pierce

We've spoken about the zionist control of the news and entertainment
media before, but it's a matter of such urgency that we need to talk
about it again and again. It is absolutely essential for us to
understand who controls our mass media and how they use their control
to undermine America.

Very recently a major rearrangement in the media world took place when
the Walt Disney company paid $19 billion to take control of Capital
Cities/ABC, the company that owns the ABC television network. That
makes the Disney company the biggest of the media conglomerates. And
it makes the man who controls Disney, Michael Eisner, the most
powerful media boss in the world.

What does this mean for the future of our people? Should we be
concerned that the company which brought us Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck,
and Snow White will in the future be playing a much bigger role in
forming the opinions of American television viewers and setting the
moral and cultural standards of our nation?

I'll answer that question: Yes, we certainly should be concerned,
because the Walt Disney company is not what it used to be. It has been
transformed from a wholesome producer of children's entertainment into
a malign instrument of subversion, whose purpose is to weaken and
destroy our people.

To understand how this happened, let's go back to the beginning. Walt
Disney was born in 1901 in a working-class, Midwestern American
family. He spent his early years on the family farm in Missouri. As a
teenager he helped support his family by delivering newspapers. He
later attributed his ability to overcome obstacles and achieve success
to the work discipline that he developed as a boy with the newspaper
route.

Although young Walt came from a typical American background, with no
advantages or privileges, he was a person of exceptional talent and
drive. He felt a strong artistic urge while he was still in grade
school, and he took a correspondence course in drawing. He continued
to develop his drawing skills in high school as a cartoonist for his
school paper. He dropped out of school at 16 and served in the First
World War. After the war, instead of finishing high school, he and
another young artist began experimenting with animated films in a tiny
studio of their own in Kansas City. Using very primitive equipment,
they made short, animated cartoons based on fairy tales. They tried to
market their films through a New York film distributor, but the New
Yorker took advantage of the struggling, young filmmakers: he stole
their work and left them destitute.

In 1922, at the ripe age of 20, Walt Disney decided to make a fresh
start in Hollywood. He sold his camera to raise enough money to make
the trip to California. There he enlisted the support of his brother
Roy as a business manager, and he persuaded his fellow artist in
Kansas City to come join him. With Walt's drive and determination,
they opened a new film studio. They invented a film character they
called Oswald the Rabbit, and a series of animated cartoons featuring
Oswald enabled the small studio to gain a foothold in the film
business.

Later, when sound films were introduced in 1927, Walt invented Mickey
Mouse. Walt himself provided Mickey's voice. Mickey Mouse was an
enormous success and helped Walt Disney Productions prosper and grow.

Over the years Walt Disney's fertile imagination gave us Donald Duck,
Goofy and Pluto, Dumbo the elephant, and a score of other animal
characters which have fascinated children all over the world for more
than 60 years. In 1937 Disney produced his great masterpiece, Snow
White and the Seven Dwarfs. This beautifully animated fairy tale
appealed to adults as well as to children. Like many fairy tales its
roots lie deep in the racial consciousness of our people.

After Snow White came Pinnochio, Fantasia, and Bambi. Walt Disney
Productions became a major power in the American film industry. And it
was unique, in that it was the only major film producer in Hollywood
not owned or controlled by Jews. The fact that Walt Disney was not a
Jew caused problems for him, however. He was surrounded by Jews who
resented his influence on American culture. A whispering campaign was
organized against him. Stories were spread that he was a fascist. He
began having labor problems.

The real problem, of course, was that Walt Disney's vision of the
world, as reflected in the films he produced, was wholly different
from that of the Jewish film producers around him. As long as Walt was
making Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck cartoons, this problem could be
overlooked. When he began animating feature-length fairy tales like
Snow White and Cinderella, the Jews in Hollywood became increasingly
nervous. The world of Snow White was an entirely White world, a
European world. It stirred racial memories in White Americans, and the
aim of the Jewish media bosses then as now was to make White Americans
forget their roots. They wanted to begin promoting multiculturalism as
soon as the Second World War was over, and Walt was in their way. They
couldn't push racial mixing in their films and have someone as popular
as Walt Disney refuse to go along: the contrast would be obvious to
the public. Even Disney's extremely popular Nature films were resented
by the rest of Hollywood. Films which promoted a love for animals and
the natural world were viewed with suspicion by men whose view of life
was entirely economic and urban.

These may seem like subtle differences, and in fact most people
outside of Hollywood were oblivious to the ideological and cultural
conflict between Walt Disney and the other film producers. The closest
that the conflict came to attracting public attention was during the
1940s and early 1950s, when Walt Disney's total lack of sympathy for
Communism and his refusal to let Communist propaganda be introduced
into any of his productions set him apart from the rest of Hollywood.
While Walt was alive, however, there wasn't much that Hollywood could
do about him. He was too popular with the American people.

After Walt died in 1966, however, the situation changed. His company
had depended on his genius for its prosperity, and without him it had
a difficult time keeping up with the competition. After Disney company
profits had declined for several years, Jewish corporate raiders Saul
Steinberg and Irwin Jacobs moved in for the kill. In 1984, after
Steinberg had milked the company of $32 million, Disney family
shareholders were too weak to resist a takeover by Michael Eisner, the
Jewish boss of Paramount Pictures. Eisner in turn brought in as his
second in command another Jew, Jeffrey Katzenberg. The company that
Walt Disney built -- the company that gave us Snow White and Fantasia
-- has been in Jewish hands ever since.

During his first day as chairman of the Disney company -- his first
day, believe it or not -- Eisner ordered the production of an R-rated
film, about the kinky sexual misadventures of a typically neurotic
Jewish family in the Los Angeles area. This was the first R-rated film
ever produced by the Disney company -- but certainly not the last.

Now, no one who knows me considers me a prude. I believe that there's
a place for adult films. I also believe that there should be a place
for childhood innocence and childhood fantasy and childhood
imagination: that is, a place for the sort of films which Walt Disney
used to produce. And there ought to be a place in America for a
company which produces such films. There ought to be a place for a
film maker with an artistic vision and artistic talent instead of
merely the craving for profit.

Actually, what Michael Eisner has done to the Disney company is far
worse than cutting the soul out of it. He has transformed it into
another instrument in the Jewish campaign to multiculturalize America.
He has made it into a spiritually destructive propaganda instrument
aimed at our children.

There are no better examples of this than a couple of recent
children's films produced by the Disney company under Eisner: The
Jungle Book and Pocahontas. Actually, in 1967, the year after Walt
Disney's death, the original Disney company made an animated film
based on Kipling's Jungle Book stories of India. It was a film in the
Disney tradition, made to entertain children and not to brainwash
them. Last year Mr. Eisner produced a new, Politically Correct version
of The Jungle Book. The new version, which uses live characters
instead of animation, promotes interracial sex. In Mr. Eisner's
version, White males are portrayed as contemptible, cowardly, inept,
and disloyal. The White heroine rejects her British-officer fiancee‚,
and lets herself be wooed and won by an Indian jungle boy, played by a
Chinese actor. And, of course, it bears no resemblance at all to
anything written by Rudyard Kipling. I hardly need comment on the film
Pocahontas, which has received so much publicity recently, except to
say that its message is the same as that of Eisner 's version of The
Jungle Book: namely, that racial mixing is A-OK, that there's
absolutely no reason why a White man should not marry an Indian woman
or why a White woman should not have an affair with a Chinaman.

It took Mr. Eisner ten years to drag the Disney company down to the
Pocahontas level. He is a careful man. He knows that there is a lot at
stake. He certainly doesn't want to move too fast and cause a negative
reaction from the American public. He didn't want to alert the
American public to his intentions ten years ago. So he started with R-
rated sex films and gradually moved to films which tell White children
that miscegenation is fine and noble, and that non-Whites really have
much more character than Whites. But I believe that Mr. Eisner had
this outcome clearly in his mind from the first day that he took over
the Disney company and began degrading it.

And now Mr. Eisner will have the ABC television network under his
control too. I don't expect that to change the party line at ABC very
much. ABC, like the other TV networks, has been pretty solidly Jewish
from the beginning. It was headed by Jewish media boss Leonard
Goldenson for more than 30 years. The fact that Capital Cities
Communications, whose chairman is Thomas Murphy, a Gentile, merged
with Goldenson's ABC ten years ago didn't really have much influence
on programming. Goldenson's people remained in the policy-making
positions. Eisner's buyout of ABC just consolidates things in Jewish
hands a bit. It takes Murphy out of the picture and makes it easier
for ABC to become even more Politically Correct than it was. It means
that we will be seeing programs on the ABC television network
promoting miscegenation and undermining White self-confidence a little
more frequently than before. It speeds up the schedule a bit for
introducing even more destructive propaganda than before. It means
that our children will be subjected to somewhat more intense
brainwashing than before.

The situation with the rest of the mass media of news and
entertainment isn't really different, of course. Just as Jews took
over Hollywood in the 1930s, they also took over the other media, and
today they have such an overwhelming influence that even those who are
not Jews go along with their policies in order to get along.

Often when I point out this fact of Jewish media control to persons
who are Politically Correct, they will respond by saying that it makes
no difference who controls the media. Why does it bother me that Jews
run Hollywood, they ask in a sneering, condescending tone. I know that
people who respond in this way aren't being honest. They would
certainly think it made a difference if I controlled the media, for
example. And actually I'd be concerned if any group with an agenda of
its own had control of the media. I'd be concerned if all of the media
were in the hands of Southern Baptists, for example, or radical
vegetarians.

I am especially concerned about the Jewish control of the media,
however, for two reasons. First, the people who control the media also
control the political process in America: they control, in effect, the
policies of our government and the course taken by our society. That's
because the politicians, whether they're Democrats or Republicans,
will not stand up to the Jews. Instead they grovel at the Jews' feet.
Every politician knows that he must be portrayed favorably by the
media if he is to be elected, and every politician knows who controls
the media.

The second reason why Jewish control of the media is such a disaster
for us is based in the unique nature of the Jews. If Baptists
controlled the media perhaps they'd persuade the government to have a
law against making love on Sunday. If radical vegetarians controlled
the media, we might have to eat soyburgers instead of hamburgers.

But we can survive those things. We might not be happy, but we could
survive: our people could survive. Neither the Baptists nor the
vegetarians would be trying to corrupt us spiritually or to destroy
our race.

But corrupt and destroy are exactly what Mr. Eisner is doing. That's
the purpose of films like The Jungle Book and Pocahontas. They are
aimed, first, at the spiritual corruption of our children and,
ultimately, at the destruction of our people.

I know that statement sounds extreme to some people who are not
familiar with the facts of Jewish media control. They think that two
recent children's films from the Walt Disney company which promote
racial mixing aren't enough evidence to condemn all of the people who
control our news and entertainment media. And I must agree. One needs
much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone
who is not afraid to look at it, for anyone who is not so determined
to be Politically Correct that he refuses to see it.

For example, consider what has happened to the popular music industry
in recent years. It's not just the "gangsta rap" that we've heard a
few Republican politicians complaining about because the media people
who've been pushing "gangsta rap" moved a little too fast and caused a
negative reaction from the American people. It's the whole trend of
popular music away from traditional White forms and toward non-White
forms. I don't have to tell you who controls the popular music
industry in America, but I will anyway. In particular, the biggest
music companies promoting Black "rap" music among White children --
companies like Time Warner and MTV -- are solidly Jewish. A Jew named
Gerald Levin is to Time Warner what Michael Eisner is to Disney. And
MTV is owned by Sumner Redstone, another Jew, through his Viacom
Corporation. These three companies that I've just mentioned -- Disney,
Viacom, and Time Warner -- are America's three biggest producers of
mass entertainment -- they're number one, number two, and number
three, respectively -- and they're all controlled by Jews. Is that
just a coincidence? Think about it!

I could spend the next hour talking about the genealogy of the biggest
media bosses. What you really need to do to be convinced, however, is
to study the matter for yourself. I'll be happy to send you enough
facts to get you started. Just write to me.

The idea I want to leave you with today is this: In this era in which
the mass media have such a powerful influence over our people's ideas
and attitudes and values, it is essential that we take the control of
those media away from a group which is utterly alien to us. It's a
group whose primary aim is to deaden our sense of identity and kill
any sense of racial consciousness among us, so that we will not be
able to resist the poisonous doctrines which they're promoting. These
doctrines are multiculturalism and cosmopolitanism and egalitarianism
-- and, of course, "diversity" -- all of the racially destructive
"isms" of Political Correctness.

In this era when the single most important influence on the
development of a child's self-image is television entertainment, it is
essential that people like Michael Eisner and Sumner Redstone not be
the ones setting the tone for that entertainment.

We all know that America has lost its sense of purpose and is
drifting. We all know that American society is coming apart. We all
know that our traditional values, our traditional life-style, our
traditional heroes and role models have been disparaged and ridiculed
by the controlled media. We all know that the idea of White racial
guilt, the idea of deferring to minorities, the idea that we should
tolerate perversion and accept it as "normal" -- all of these ideas
have been pushed by the mass media. Alienation and delinquency among
our young people are increasing. The traditional American family is in
serious decline. Racial intermarriage is on the rise. Non-White
immigrants are pouring across our borders, and no serious effort is
being made to stop them. Our political system has become hopelessly
corrupt.

The only way that we can even begin to cure this illness is to regain
complete control of our mass media. Our media must be used to give our
people a sense of identity; a sense of racial community; a sense of
kinship, of belonging; a sense of racial and national purpose. We must
take control away from the people who are using the media now to
confuse and alienate and mislead us. Only when our own people are
setting the standards for the media, only when our own people are
deciding what attitudes and values should be taught to our children,
can we become strong and healthy again -- and that means breaking the
Jewish control of the media. Let me hear from you on this most
important of all the issues facing our people.

A cassette recording of this broadcast is available for $12.95
including postage from:

National Vanguard Books
P.O. Box 330
Hillsboro, WV 24946

www.natvan.com
www.davidduke.com
www.stormfront.org
http://judicial-inc.org
www.iamthewitness.com
Scatterbunny
2008-10-20 12:55:05 UTC
Post by .
They invented a film character they
called Oswald the Rabbit, and a series of animated cartoons featuring
Oswald enabled the small studio to gain a foothold in the film
business.
This is wot we find. Most postive developments and creative leaps in
human culture have a portant rabit right at the centre of things.
Post by .
Over the years Walt Disney's fertile imagination gave us Donald Duck,
Goofy and Pluto, Dumbo the elephant, and a score of other animal
characters
Includin significant rabits which you fail to mention, includin the
globally successful Bugs Bunny and the cartoon adaptation of Watership
Down, not to mention all the thousands of rabits on millions of
animation cells who hang about round the edges of other characters,
vastly outnumberin the Snow Whites, the dwarves, the Bambis and the
chimney sweeps in Mary Popins. Yours is a completely distorted view
of histry, motivated by self-evident cheap and pointless anti-
semitism, but above all, a lack of appreciation of portant rabits.
Post by .
which have fascinated children all over the world for more
than 60 years.
Rong. History is full of rabits and they goes back more than sixty
Post by .
There ought to be a place for a film maker with an artistic vision and artistic talent
Yes! Now you are talkin! So here is the blockbuster Walt Disley
movie wich will take the vision back to Oswald the Rabit, and explore
the very ancient roots of Disley's rabit fascination. For it is no
secret that Disley was a great student of the ancient history of the
Middle East and one of the few people to ever acknowledge the
civilisin effect of rabit migration. This is only a breaf outlion and
synopisp of the story, and the full script is bein written at this
very moment in a shed full of rabits with typeriters in Jaffa.

TITLE:
EXODUS - THE REAL STORY - DONE WITH ACHUAL RABITS

OUTLINE & SYNOPISP:
Two great spheres of influence in the ancient Middle East is
controlled by big rabits, Alexander the Great White Rabit and Cyrus
the Persian Long-Haired Blue Rabit, but within their lands a
significant number of Jewish rabits all lives happily together doin
their film makin and studyin the Torah. Cyrus the Blue invites the
Jewish rabits to go back to the promised land, wot is a land of
carrots and honey, and the Jewish rabits think he is a very kind
rabit. Then Alexander the White conquers Cyrus the Blue, causin a
total rabit upset in the hole region, wich is a disaster for everyone,
and sets back the development of film-makin for nearly three thousand
years.

Alexander's intermarriage policy of delibrately marryin off his rabit
army leaders to Persian rabit wives creates a spread of Hellenistic
rabit culture throughout the Middle East until the Wars of Rabit
Succession wot messed up the whole plan and threw the hole region into
more rabit chaos. After they has been pushin each other about for a
while, raiding each other's burrows and genrally behavin in a rabit
bully manner, the rabit successors of Alexander the Blue in the
Palestine rabit region gets replaces by Antiochus Epiphanes Rabit,
called that on account of just appearing on the scene from Frith-knows-
where and takin control of the rabit chaos. After a bit more rabit
chaos, they all settled down again for a while and it looked like the
Jewish rabits could start their film-makin again, and in fact they was
just about to advertise for a Walt Disley to do the rabit cartoons
when...

Yes, the Romans invadied the hole of the Middle East under Pompey the
Portant, a Roman rabit wot decidied to use local rabit kings to lord
it over the Jewish rabits and genrally treat them badly on behalf of
the Imperial power, so they had a market for their typeriters.
(That's why we can still find shed loads of typeriters in Jaffa
today.) So it went on until the destruction of the rabit Temple in
the first century after Christ, who didn't figure very much in the
Rabit Story, and when the Jewish rabits found a huge quantity of
typeriters in the sheds of Jaffa they founded Rabinnical Tradition,
wich was basicly rabitin about the prophets and the writins, the
Sayins of the Rabits, and comin up with various sensible advice about
cleanliness in the preparation of carrots and lettuce in a hot
climate.

- INTERMISSION -

I hope you will agree that this will put the Walt Disley rabit project
back on the rails, for everyone's enjoyment and educational
Post by .
Racial intermarriage is on the rise. Non-White
immigrants are pouring across our borders, and no serious effort is
being made to stop them. Our political system has become hopelessly
corrupt.
I am not quite sure how this has anythin to do with cartoon rabits,
but you might just want to think how trivial these minor irritations
are compared with the enormous cataclysmic disasters of Rabit Histry
as seen in my epic movie above.

~..~
( ' ) A cassette recording of this rabit session is available for
$12.95 including postage from Rabit Enterprises Inc.
Bev
2008-10-20 15:31:21 UTC
Scatterbunny warbled...
Post by .
Racial intermarriage is on the rise. Non-White
immigrants are pouring across our borders, and no serious effort is
being made to stop them. Our political system has become hopelessly
corrupt.
I am not quite sure how this has anythin to do with cartoon rabits,
but you might just want to think how trivial these minor irritations
are compared with the enormous cataclysmic disasters of Rabit Histry
as seen in my epic movie above.
What do we want?
Burrows for bunnies!
When do we want them?
erm... well, really I suppose they are quite happy making their own, so
maybe we don't really need them after all.

OK - who just called me as a stirrin troublemaker?
--
Bev.

Please take time to read the Charter & FAQs for uk.education.staffroom:
http://staffroom.wikispaces.com/Charter
http://staffroom.wikispaces.com/FAQs+for+ues
Bryn Evans
2008-10-20 15:36:25 UTC
Post by Scatterbunny
EXODUS - THE REAL STORY - DONE WITH ACHUAL RABITS
Sorry, I prefer the LEGO Version.
Bryn - I blame the Teachers -
Scatterbunny
2008-10-20 16:52:34 UTC
Post by Bryn Evans
Sorry, I prefer the LEGO Version.
OK so you doesn't like method actin. <sulk> Serves you rite if you
gets a Lego chaplin when you needs tea and sympathy instead of a
proper rabit chaplin wot doesn't mind bein poked with sticks.

~..~
( ' )
Ellie
2008-10-20 16:55:06 UTC
Post by .
Over the years Walt Disney's fertile imagination gave us Donald Duck,
Goofy and Pluto, Dumbo the elephant, and a score of other animal
characters
Includin significant rabits which you fail to mention, includin the
globally successful Bugs Bunny and the cartoon adaptation of Watership
Down, not to mention all the thousands of rabits on millions of
animation cells who hang about round the edges of other characters,
vastly outnumberin the Snow Whites, the dwarves, the Bambis and the
chimney sweeps in Mary Popins. Yours is a completely distorted view
of histry, motivated by self-evident cheap and pointless anti-
semitism, but above all, a lack of appreciation of portant rabits.
Um.
Bugs Bunny wasn't Disney.
He was Looney Tunes...
--
Ellie
Scatterbunny
2008-10-20 18:20:10 UTC
Post by Ellie
Um.
Bugs Bunny wasn't Disney.
He was Looney Tunes...
OK OK Bugs Bunny is not a Disley rabit... <hits wall with rabit head>
How could you do that? I'm single-handedly takin on the fascists and
you ruins my argument by bringin in Looney Tunes! No wonder a broad
front against extremists never works. <flop> Back to the dessert and
re-think the hole strategy.

~..~
( ' )
Liz
2008-10-20 18:28:22 UTC
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:20:10 -0700 (PDT), Scatterbunny wrote:

<><
Post by Scatterbunny
OK OK Bugs Bunny is not a Disley rabit... <hits wall with rabit head>
How could you do that? I'm single-handedly takin on the fascists and
you ruins my argument by bringin in Looney Tunes! No wonder a broad
front against extremists never works. <flop> Back to the dessert and
re-think the hole strategy.
I think your production should include the identity of the dessert,
preferably with a recipe. I do hope it is vegan.
Liz
Kathy
2008-10-20 22:07:41 UTC
Post by Scatterbunny
Post by Ellie
Um.
Bugs Bunny wasn't Disney.
He was Looney Tunes...
OK OK Bugs Bunny is not a Disley rabit... <hits wall with rabit head>
How could you do that? I'm single-handedly takin on the fascists and
you ruins my argument by bringin in Looney Tunes! No wonder a broad
front against extremists never works. <flop> Back to the dessert and
re-think the hole strategy.
Will it help you feel better if I fess up to having Bigwig's head stuck on
my fridge door, where he is doing the portent job of helping the dolphin and
the fat pig in a bathing suit, which is supposed to remind me not to pig
out, hold up the veg in season poster?
--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.
Scatterbunny
2008-10-21 06:08:40 UTC
Post by Kathy
Will it help you feel better if I fess up to having Bigwig's head stuck on
my fridge door, where he is doing the portent job of helping the dolphin and
the fat pig in a bathing suit
Good to hear that the old gods of the Phrygian-Chaldean-Indo-Iranian
religion have a place on your fridge door. Tell me: in the rituals of
this ancient cult, what is the particular portant job that Bigwig
helps the dolphin with?

~..~
( ' ) (Thinks: we are doin well. I wonder if the poster of the
original poisonous nonsense on this thread has now gone away in
despair, never to post here again...?)
Bev
2008-10-21 06:35:19 UTC
Scatterbunny warbled...
Post by Scatterbunny
Post by Kathy
Will it help you feel better if I fess up to having Bigwig's head stuck on
my fridge door, where he is doing the portent job of helping the dolphin and
the fat pig in a bathing suit
Good to hear that the old gods of the Phrygian-Chaldean-Indo-Iranian
religion have a place on your fridge door. Tell me: in the rituals of
this ancient cult, what is the particular portant job that Bigwig
helps the dolphin with?
Hunnybin!!!!
I thort a chaplin had to be a good lissiner! Kathy's already told you
he's holding up the poster what tells her which vegetables is ready for
mating.

Liz

Liz
Bev
2008-10-21 11:47:02 UTC
Liz warbled...
Post by Liz
<><
Post by Bev
Hunnybin!!!!
I thort a chaplin had to be a good lissiner! Kathy's already told you
he's holding up the poster what tells her which vegetables is ready for
mating.
<choke>
Did you get a vegetable stuck in your froat?

Liz
2008-10-21 17:09:18 UTC
Post by Bev
Liz warbled...
Post by Liz
<><
Post by Bev
Hunnybin!!!!
I thort a chaplin had to be a good lissiner! Kathy's already told you
he's holding up the poster what tells her which vegetables is ready for
mating.
<choke>
Did you get a vegetable stuck in your froat?
Fortunately not. Only a mouthful of plum porridge. I've definitely
gone off seasonal vegetables!
Liz
Bev
2008-10-21 18:36:12 UTC
Liz warbled...
Post by Liz
Post by Bev
Liz warbled...
Post by Liz
<><
Post by Bev
Hunnybin!!!!
I thort a chaplin had to be a good lissiner! Kathy's already told you
he's holding up the poster what tells her which vegetables is ready for
mating.
<choke>
Did you get a vegetable stuck in your froat?
Fortunately not. Only a mouthful of plum porridge. I've definitely
gone off seasonal vegetables!
Maybe Kathy has a chart of mating fruit too.

Scatterbunny
2008-10-21 18:57:30 UTC
Post by Bev
Maybe Kathy has a chart of mating fruit too.
Intriguied by the idea of this, rabit googled it and got matin fruit
bats: acherly, it's quite fun...

~..~
( ' )
Bev
2008-10-21 19:33:26 UTC
Scatterbunny warbled...
Post by Scatterbunny
Post by Bev
Maybe Kathy has a chart of mating fruit too.
Intriguied by the idea of this, rabit googled it and got matin fruit
bats: acherly, it's quite fun...
http://youtu.be/GP47qLDAwgI
I'm not sure that was entirely consensual.

Kathy
2008-10-21 21:49:11 UTC
Post by Bev
Liz warbled...
Post by Liz
Post by Bev
Liz warbled...
Post by Liz
<><
Post by Bev
Hunnybin!!!!
I thort a chaplin had to be a good lissiner! Kathy's already told you
he's holding up the poster what tells her which vegetables is ready for
mating.
<choke>
Did you get a vegetable stuck in your froat?
Fortunately not. Only a mouthful of plum porridge. I've definitely
gone off seasonal vegetables!
Maybe Kathy has a chart of mating fruit too.
Funny you should say that ....

Tomorrow I will post a list of what is in season at the moment, so Liz knows
what to avoid :-}

Scatterbunny
2008-10-21 18:53:31 UTC
Post by Liz
a mouthful of plum porridge.
<swoon>

\ /
( , )
~ ~
Liz
2008-10-21 19:36:08 UTC
Post by Scatterbunny
Post by Liz
a mouthful of plum porridge.
<swoon>
\ /
( , )
~ ~
What is the matter, Scatters? Aren't those Italians feeding you
properly?
Liz
Scatterbunny
2008-10-21 22:05:37 UTC
What is the matter, Scatters?  Aren't those Italians feeding you
properly?
We don't get the porridge, Liz. <wail, moan, wilt> Only Bran Flakes,
Corn Flakes, muesli, grape nuts, Weetabix, home-made marmalade, tea,
coffee, toast, rolls, fresh bread, orange juice, pineapple juice,
three kinds of fruit, and a rotatin jar of Marmite wot sometimes
appears, and sometimes doesn't, usually on Thursdays.

No porridge at all!

~..~
( ' )
Sheel
2008-10-21 22:24:00 UTC
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.

The kids used to love it.
--
Sheel (Change me to me2 to email.)

File not found. I'll make something up.

This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Bev
2008-10-22 05:06:36 UTC
Sheel warbled...
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
The kids used to love it.
I'll bet they did. It must have been fascinatin to watch. Did it rotate
in the air or did it have to sit on a table?

Sheel
2008-10-22 05:46:11 UTC
Post by Bev
Sheel warbled...
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
The kids used to love it.
I'll bet they did. It must have been fascinatin to watch. Did it rotate
in the air or did it have to sit on a table?
Depends who threw it.
--
Sheel (Change me to me2 to email.)

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.
Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
Bev
2008-10-22 06:18:21 UTC
Sheel warbled...
Post by Sheel
Post by Bev
Sheel warbled...
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
The kids used to love it.
I'll bet they did. It must have been fascinatin to watch. Did it rotate
in the air or did it have to sit on a table?
Depends who threw it.
If they can put a spin on a jar, maybe you ought to encourage them to
participate in cricket.

Besides, I'm sure a cricket ball on the boobs would have much more stun
factor than a football on the boobs. And imagine all the fun they could
have with a bat.

Scatterbunny
2008-10-22 06:26:12 UTC
Post by Bev
And imagine all the fun they could
have with a bat.
Not as much fun as bats have with bats it seems...

~..~
( * )
Kathy
2008-10-22 12:23:08 UTC
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
Why?

Scatterbunny
2008-10-22 15:17:36 UTC
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
Why?
Ma might know...

~..~
( ' )
Sheel
2008-10-22 18:22:27 UTC
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
Why?
Too much salt.
--
Sheel (Change me to me2 to email.)

Good girls are just bad girls who haven't been caught yet.
La mouette
2008-10-22 18:37:21 UTC
yeah but you don't usually eat lots at a time, do you?
greeboh
2008-10-22 18:38:13 UTC
Post by Sheel
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
Why?
Too much salt.
I'll bet the kids eat many times more salt with their crisps on the way
home from school and with their chips for their tea.

Were the kids eating a whole jar of Marmite in one go?
greebs
Liz
2008-10-22 19:19:24 UTC
<><
Post by greeboh
Post by Sheel
Too much salt.
I'll bet the kids eat many times more salt with their crisps on the way
home from school and with their chips for their tea.
And the crisps and chips won't give them the B vitamins that they
might benefit from, which can be provided by Marmite.
Post by greeboh
Were the kids eating a whole jar of Marmite in one go?
LOL. You'd see a lot of very sick kids! I do think it is
short-sighted of local authorities to ban Marmite. (And particularly
hard on any of them that happen to be vegan.)
Liz
Sheel
2008-10-22 19:22:06 UTC
Post by greeboh
Post by Sheel
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
Why?
Too much salt.
I'll bet the kids eat many times more salt with their crisps on the way
home from school
Nope. They travel in crispless taxis.
Post by greeboh
and with their chips for their tea.
What tea?
Post by greeboh
Were the kids eating a whole jar of Marmite in one go?
Yeah of course they were.
The LA banned it, not me.
--
Sheel (Change me to me2 to email.)

I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.
greeboh
2008-10-22 19:48:07 UTC
Post by Sheel
Post by greeboh
Post by Sheel
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
Why?
Too much salt.
I'll bet the kids eat many times more salt with their crisps on the way
home from school
Nope. They travel in crispless taxis.
What? All the kids in your LA?
Post by Sheel
Post by greeboh
and with their chips for their tea.
What tea?
Sorry. I forgot that it's called "dinner" in the posh parts of Surrey.
Post by Sheel
Post by greeboh
Were the kids eating a whole jar of Marmite in one go?
Yeah of course they were.
The LA banned it, not me.
Well, I'm not surprised then, if they were eating a whole jar in one go.
Perhaps they should be shown how to use a knife and spread a little onto
a slice of bread or toast.
greebs
La mouette
2008-10-22 20:27:17 UTC
I had to be shown! I thought it was jam.
Sheel
2008-10-22 21:52:43 UTC
Post by La mouette
Post by greeboh
Well, I'm not surprised then, if they were eating a whole jar in one go.
Perhaps they should be shown how to use a knife and spread a little onto
a slice of bread or toast.
I had to be shown! I thought it was jam.
One of our foreign TAs didn't know you could drink it.
--
Sheel (Change me to me2 to email.)

There are four basic food groups:
milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate and chocolate truffles.
La mouette
Drink Marmite? I didn't know that either.
greeboh
2008-10-22 22:03:13 UTC
Post by La mouette
Post by greeboh
Well, I'm not surprised then, if they were eating a whole jar in one go.
Perhaps they should be shown how to use a knife and spread a little onto
a slice of bread or toast.
I had to be shown! I thought it was jam.
<makes a note not to buy any French jam>
greebs
La mouette
Prune jam is black and looks like Marmite, but tastes sweet and pruny.
greeboh
2008-10-23 19:05:50 UTC
Post by La mouette
Post by greeboh
Post by La mouette
Post by greeboh
Well, I'm not surprised then, if they were eating a whole jar in one go.
Perhaps they should be shown how to use a knife and spread a little onto
a slice of bread or toast.
I had to be shown! I thought it was jam.
<makes a note not to buy any French jam>
Prune jam is black and looks like Marmite, but tastes sweet and pruny.
<barfs into sheel's bath>
greebs
La mouette
greeboh
2008-10-23 21:13:32 UTC
Post by La mouette
Post by greeboh
Post by La mouette
Post by greeboh
Post by La mouette
Post by greeboh
Well, I'm not surprised then, if they were eating a whole jar in one go.
Perhaps they should be shown how to use a knife and spread a little onto
a slice of bread or toast.
I had to be shown! I thought it was jam.
<makes a note not to buy any French jam>
Prune jam is black and looks like Marmite, but tastes sweet and pruny.
<barfs into sheel's bath>
http://www.goutzi.com/client/gfx/photos/produit/pruneRomarin_218.jpg
<barfs into sheel's handbag>
greebs
Sheel
2008-10-23 21:47:42 UTC
Post by greeboh
<barfs into sheel's handbag>
Don't have one.
--
Sheel (Change me to me2 to email.)

Grabel's Law: 2 is not equal to 3 - not even for large quantities of 2.
greeboh
2008-10-23 22:25:07 UTC
Post by Sheel
Post by greeboh
<barfs into sheel's handbag>
Don't have one.
Ah. Must have been a laptop case.
greebs
Liz
2008-10-23 20:55:51 UTC
<><
Post by greeboh
Post by La mouette
Prune jam is black and looks like Marmite, but tastes sweet and pruny.
<barfs into sheel's bath>
Silly Greeboh! La mouette means "plum jam". My mum used to make plum
jam, from plums off her own tree. They were lovely.
Liz
La mouette
Merci Liz! Yes I meant plum, sorry.
greeboh
2008-10-24 19:33:35 UTC
Post by La mouette
Post by Liz
<><
Post by greeboh
Post by La mouette
Prune jam is black and looks like Marmite, but tastes sweet and pruny.
<barfs into sheel's bath>
Silly Greeboh! La mouette means "plum jam". My mum used to make plum
jam, from plums off her own tree. They were lovely.
Merci Liz! Yes I meant plum, sorry.
Can I stop barfing now? I've filled all the boots and shoes in Sheel's
cupboard.
greebs
Liz
2008-10-24 20:01:53 UTC
<><
Post by La mouette
Post by Liz
Silly Greeboh! La mouette means "plum jam". My mum used to make plum
jam, from plums off her own tree. They were lovely.
Merci Liz! Yes I meant plum, sorry.
You are welcome! I'm sure that Greebs knew that, really. In English
we use "prune" to mean a dried plum, and years ago "stewed prunes with
custard" was one of the standard desserts, a favourite cure for
constipation, and hated by many. My mum was a good cook, so her
stewed prunes were acceptable, and her rice pudding (another dish that
some hated) was delicious! I still use her recipe for rice pudding
(substituting soy milk), but I don't bother with the prunes ;-)

Incidentally some here might be interested to know that my mum is back
in hospital again :-( She had another serious fall (nobody knows how
many she's had which she simply disregarded). She was confused and
couldn't speak coherently for a while, but my sister reports that
there are signs of improvement.
Liz
Bev
2008-10-24 21:00:00 UTC
Liz warbled...
Post by Liz
Incidentally some here might be interested to know that my mum is back
in hospital again :-( She had another serious fall (nobody knows how
many she's had which she simply disregarded). She was confused and
couldn't speak coherently for a while, but my sister reports that
there are signs of improvement.
Sorry to hear that Liz. It must be very difficult when you aren't able
to just pop in and check how she is for yourself.

Liz
2008-10-24 21:17:00 UTC
Post by Bev
Liz warbled...
Post by Liz
Incidentally some here might be interested to know that my mum is back
in hospital again :-( She had another serious fall (nobody knows how
many she's had which she simply disregarded). She was confused and
couldn't speak coherently for a while, but my sister reports that
there are signs of improvement.
Sorry to hear that Liz. It must be very difficult when you aren't able
to just pop in and check how she is for yourself.
True. I lost a lot of sleep last night - had a threatening headache
and sore eyes all day. I had already arranged to go to stay with Mum
for a few days in the holiday, starting Wednesday. I just spoke to my
sister on the phone and she is much more positive about Mum than she
was yesterday. I'm sticking to the schedule now, because Wednesday
seems to be the day when Mum is most likely to be deemed well enough
to go home and it would be as well for somebody to be in the house for
her first couple of nights back in the house.

Mum won't be happy to be in Morriston again - she didn't approve of
the food last time :-(
Liz
La mouette
2008-10-24 21:46:57 UTC
Post by Liz
<><
Post by La mouette
Post by Liz
Silly Greeboh! La mouette means "plum jam". My mum used to make plum
jam, from plums off her own tree. They were lovely.
Merci Liz! Yes I meant plum, sorry.
You are welcome! I'm sure that Greebs knew that, really. In English
we use "prune" to mean a dried plum, and years ago "stewed prunes with
custard" was one of the standard desserts, a favourite cure for
constipation, and hated by many. My mum was a good cook, so her
stewed prunes were acceptable, and her rice pudding (another dish that
some hated) was delicious! I still use her recipe for rice pudding
(substituting soy milk), but I don't bother with the prunes ;-)
Ah then I really meant prunes, not plums! dried plums are pruneaux, and the
jam from them is black, just like... Marmite!
I'm sorry for your mum, Liz, I hope she gets well soon.
Liz
2008-10-24 21:56:04 UTC
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:46:57 +0200, La mouette wrote:
<><
Post by La mouette
Ah then I really meant prunes, not plums! dried plums are pruneaux, and the
jam from them is black, just like... Marmite!
So Greebs can return to his messy ways with Sheel's containers.
Post by La mouette
Post by Liz
Incidentally some here might be interested to know that my mum is back
in hospital again :-( She had another serious fall (nobody knows how
many she's had which she simply disregarded). She was confused and
couldn't speak coherently for a while, but my sister reports that
there are signs of improvement.
I'm sorry for your mum, Liz, I hope she gets well soon.
Thanks. I'm hoping to visit her next Wednesday and maybe even take
her home. In the meantime I'm sending lots of cards.
Liz
Sheel
2008-10-22 21:51:58 UTC
Post by greeboh
Post by Sheel
Nope. They travel in crispless taxis.
What? All the kids in your LA?
Yeah of course.
Post by greeboh
Perhaps they should be shown how to use a knife
You gotta be joking.
Post by greeboh
and spread a little onto
a slice of bread or toast.
The TAs did that.
--
Sheel (Change me to me2 to email.)

Error: Sector not found - search behind couch? (Y/N)
La mouette
2008-10-22 19:33:18 UTC
Post by greeboh
Post by Sheel
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
Why?
Too much salt.
I'll bet the kids eat many times more salt with their crisps on the way
home from school and with their chips for their tea.
I thought the same. Crips were everywhere! I could not stand the smell of
them in the kids' school bags (salt and vinegar were the saltiest and
smelliest).
greeboh
2008-10-22 19:49:54 UTC
Post by La mouette
Post by greeboh
Post by Sheel
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
Why?
Too much salt.
I'll bet the kids eat many times more salt with their crisps on the way
home from school and with their chips for their tea.
I thought the same. Crips were everywhere! I could not stand the smell of
them in the kids' school bags (salt and vinegar were the saltiest and
smelliest).
I remember once looking in a boy's tray for a book and finding a long-
forgotten half-eaten bag of mouldy crisps.
greebs
Ellie
2008-10-23 20:10:03 UTC
Post by Sheel
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
Why?
Too much salt.
And it tastes *disgusting*.
--
Ellie
La mouette
2008-10-24 19:16:00 UTC
Post by Ellie
Ah! I'm glad some Brits think that too.
greeboh
2008-10-24 19:35:12 UTC
Post by La mouette
Post by Ellie
Post by Sheel
Post by Sheel
Post by Scatterbunny
and a rotatin jar of Marmite
That's just been banned by our LA.
Why?
Too much salt.
And it tastes *disgusting*.
Ah! I'm glad some Brits think that too.
Only some of the soft southerners.

(I am really a southerner but not a soft one, except where I have frayed
around the edges.)
greebs
La mouette
2008-10-22 18:35:37 UTC
Why ban such a British thing?
La mouette

Ahah! you get Marmite in Rome? sacrilege!
Scatterbunny
2008-10-21 10:48:14 UTC
Post by Bev
Hunnybin!!!!
I thort a chaplin had to be a good lissiner!
<rabit crawls under the brown chair in embarasmint>
Post by Bev
he's holding up the poster what tells her which vegetables is ready for
mating.
Yesbut. I don't understand. Vegetables matin? Is that how we gets
baby carrots?

~..~
( ' )
Bev
2008-10-21 11:46:31 UTC
Scatterbunny warbled...
Post by Scatterbunny
Post by Bev
he's holding up the poster what tells her which vegetables is ready for
mating.
Yesbut. I don't understand. Vegetables matin? Is that how we gets
baby carrots?
Baby carrots, baby sweetcorn, all sorts of things.

Vegetables of one sort or another is always at it. Why else do you think
they get planted in a bed? They don't do much sleepin.

Peas and beans are by far the most wanton - they share their own private
bed with several others at once.

Kathy
2008-10-21 09:56:03 UTC
Post by Scatterbunny
Post by Kathy
Will it help you feel better if I fess up to having Bigwig's head stuck on
my fridge door, where he is doing the portent job of helping the dolphin and
the fat pig in a bathing suit
Good to hear that the old gods of the Phrygian-Chaldean-Indo-Iranian
religion have a place on your fridge door. Tell me: in the rituals of
this ancient cult, what is the particular portant job that Bigwig
helps the dolphin with?
I told you, they are holding up the veg in season poster! Dont bode well for
your story writing if you cant remember all the portant facts :-}
Post by Scatterbunny
~..~
( ' ) (Thinks: we are doin well. I wonder if the poster of the
original poisonous nonsense on this thread has now gone away in
despair, never to post here again...?)
We can but hope.

Bev
2008-10-21 11:47:48 UTC
Kathy warbled...
Post by Kathy
Post by Scatterbunny
~..~
( ' ) (Thinks: we are doin well. I wonder if the poster of the
original poisonous nonsense on this thread has now gone away in
despair, never to post here again...?)
We can but hope.
I'm hoping he'll have been persuaded never to post *anywhere* ever
again.

Scatterbunny
2008-10-21 12:36:55 UTC
Post by Kathy
Dont bode well for
your story writing if you cant remember all the portant facts :-}
So wot? <thinks> Haven't you even noticed? <tut tut> Poor
observation: I am delibrately specialisin in essays with no portant
facts in 'em, so there's less chance of fallin into error.

~..~
( ' )
Bev
2008-10-21 13:17:10 UTC
Scatterbunny warbled...
Post by Scatterbunny
Post by Kathy
Dont bode well for
your story writing if you cant remember all the portant facts :-}
So wot? <thinks> Haven't you even noticed? <tut tut> Poor
observation: I am delibrately specialisin in essays with no portant
facts in 'em, so there's less chance of fallin into error.
~..~
( ' )
Coo. You had me fooled. I thought they was packed with portant facts...
just that you had made the facts up.

Bev
2008-10-21 06:38:45 UTC
Ellie warbled...
Post by Ellie
Um.
Bugs Bunny wasn't Disney.
He was Looney Tunes...
Ellie is wise and clever and has uncovered yet another strand to this
plot.

It seems that Looney Tunes have joined forces with Disney and are both
determined to push the rabit agenda using suterfuge, trickery and a lot
of digital imagery.

Sheel
2008-10-21 06:41:17 UTC
Post by Bev
It seems that Looney Tunes have joined forces with Disney and are both
determined to push the rabit agenda using suterfuge, trickery and a lot
of digital imagery.
Have a b and another b.
--
Sheel (Change me to me2 to email.)

I'm a little teapot short and stout, here's my handle...
and here's my other handle... darn I'm a sugar bowl.
Bev
2008-10-21 06:50:43 UTC
Sheel warbled...
Post by Sheel
Post by Bev
It seems that Looney Tunes have joined forces with Disney and are both
determined to push the rabit agenda using suterfuge, trickery and a lot
of digital imagery.
Have a b and another b.
Why?
Take a look at how many times the word 'rabit' has been used in recent
posts. I agree 'suterfuge' was spelled wrong though. There should have
been a double-t. 'Sutterfuge' - much better.

(May I take this opportunity to draw your attention to the words
'lissiner' and 'thort', posted by me around the same time as the above
elsewhere in this fred.)

Scatterbunny
2008-10-21 12:32:24 UTC
Post by Bev
Take a look at how many times the word 'rabit' has been used in recent
posts.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh! Impressive. <zizz
paws> Must be due to the portance of rabits.

~..~
( ' )
Bryn Evans
2008-10-21 13:56:03 UTC
Post by Bev
'Sutterfuge'
Stuterfuge !
Bryn - I blame the Teachers -
Sheel
2008-10-20 16:57:01 UTC
Post by Scatterbunny
This is wot we find. Most postive developments and creative leaps in
human culture have a portant rabit right at the centre of things.
snip
snip
and more snip

Have you finished that essay then?

Scatterbunny
2008-10-20 18:24:51 UTC
Post by Sheel
Have you finished that essay then?
Is that a trick question? <freeze> Will you poke me with sharp
sticks wotever I answer?

~..~
( ' )
Sheel
2008-10-20 18:37:35 UTC
Post by Scatterbunny
Post by Sheel
Have you finished that essay then?
Is that a trick question? <freeze> Will you poke me with sharp
sticks wotever I answer?
Answer the question and stop stalling.

Scatterbunny
2008-10-20 19:32:37 UTC
Post by Sheel
Is that a trick question?  <freeze>  Will you poke me with sharp
sticks wotever I answer?
Answer the question and stop stalling.
Printer is just warmin up. <sound of printer warmin up> Just coming
with the essay now! <barricades himself in the rabit room> I'm tryin
to find a suitable paper clip... <sounds of Gregorian chant and
paperclips fallin on floor> Oh, is that the time? <sound of
paperclips bein put back in box slowly> Shouldn't we be somewhere
else now? Supper...? Night prayer...? The bar...? Burnin
heretics...? <puts head out of door to see if the coast is clear>

~..~
( ' )